- IVR/Phone/Hold/Voice Mail - $0.60 per word - 320 Word Minimum
- Non-Broadcast - $110 per minute
- Internet Only - $110 per minute
- Audio Book - $800 per hour (negotiable if including royalties of no less than 50%)
- Podcast Opening/Closing - $75 each
- Movie Promo - $750 per 30 seconds
- Narration - $47 per minute - 10 Minute Minimum
- Radio/TV Dry Liners - $20 each
- Radio/TV Promo - $440 per 1 hour session
nb. Any extra sound effects; music; mixing and editing is charged at a standard hourly rate of $75 per hour, plus expenses (purchasing of licences etc)
For Business Enquiries
I welcome any enquiries, please get in touch using the contact us page
Open Source Projects
I am more than happy to freely lend my voice to Open Source projects. I believe they are very important to me, and technology in general.
I consider Open Source projects to be completely open code. No hidden; obscured or truncated code. No binary blobs; no pre-compiled firmware; no DRM. If the code cannot be compiled and run wholly by a 3rd party, then it does not qualify for any free work.
Offering free work for non-profit projects is also important to me. But there are a couple of caveats.
Non-Profit projects are just that - Not For Profit. Any project asking for my services, while claiming to be non-profit, will either have to provide proof of status, or be known to me personally.
I'm more than willing to help out a few YouTubers if asked. My only request is that if you use my voice, please gain my permission BEFORE you monetise the video.
To date, I have not denied any YouTuber the right to broadcast my voice - A link back to my page would be very much appreciated though :)
For Private Enquiries
You can use the same contact us page, but please title the message with "Open Source" or "Non-Profit" along with the project details.